In this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I interview Ann Handley. Ann is a Wall Road Journal bestselling author targeted on helping companies all over the world escape advertising and marketing mediocrity to ignite tangible success. Her perform has appeared in Entrepreneur, the Wall Road Journal, NPR, Chicago General public Radio, and the Fiscal Periods. She’s the Principal at MarketingProfs and the writer of Most people Writes: Your New and Enhanced Go-To Guidebook to Creating Ridiculously Great Information 2nd Version.
Concerns I ask Ann Handley:
- [2:30] Why did you experience referred to as to create an updated version of your e-book?
- [6:26] What in the 8 a long time given that your first reserve was unveiled has changed the most about articles?
- [13:33] How does anyone discover their voice, and how do they use it nicely?
- [17:56] Would it be safe to say that if you are likely to consider to choose on a course to go, the voice of the customer is always the very best course to go in?
- [19:30] Who would be your creating twin or anyone that has a related type as you?
- [24:38] What would E.B. White assume of your suggestions?
Far more About Ann Handley:
More About The Company Workshop:
Take The Marketing and advertising Assessment:
Like this show? Click on on more than and give us a evaluate on iTunes, remember to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio vacation spot for business gurus who look for the most effective education and inspiration on how to develop a business.