Paris, April fifteen, 2020
Atos, a world wide leader in electronic transformation, these days announces the extension of its Identity & Obtain Management offering with a new Identity as a Company – Evidian IDaaS – obtainable from the cloud on a membership foundation. This all-in-1 safety alternative manages on-premises, cloud-centered and as-a-Company applications.
As most enterprises are now migrating regular IT infrastructures to the cloud, they increasingly need to have to securely take care of their electronic identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS applications. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS gives a unique broad range of characteristics to Atos’ shoppers, notably:
- As-a-Company secured entry to on the internet applications for workforce, partners and clients
- Passwordless encounter using SSO centered on identity federation requirements and multifactor authentication
- All set-to-use multifactor authentication characteristics which encompass FIDO two, biometrics, cell press, PKI and other techniques – providing a seamless person encounter
- Protected, adaptable, and scalable alternative, centered on Google Cloud System
- Evidian IDaaS also aids companies comply with local restrictions these as Finance PSD2, Healthcare HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this alternative, Atos also brings its thorough twenty-yr encounter and expertize in Identity & Obtain Management (IAM), with sturdy technologies and a solid monitor document of large consumer gratification.
IDaaS solutions are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” procedures as they present a thorough established of characteristics to support and put together companies to align their IAM and Cloud procedures, with Zero Belief in mind.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which involve identities currently being the number 1 attack vector, place IAM at the coronary heart of cybersecurity procedures. With our new IDaaS alternative, we give our shoppers the electric power to take care of their IT surroundings from a solitary pane of glass, facilitating day-to-day management and increasing overall safety,” claims Sébastien Brachet, Head of Identity & Obtain Management at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Identity Defined Safety Alliance (IDSA) which aims to build a much better safety posture among companies these days and elevate the part of identity in businesses’ overall safety procedures.
To discover extra about Identity and Obtain Management–as–a–Company, check out the atos.internet web-site.