Podcast guest Dr. Summer Knight
In her new e book, Humanizing Health care, out April sixth, Dr. Summer Knight leverages her experiences as a medical doctor, an entrepreneur, a patient and a mother of a son with cancer to existing a paradigm for how healthcare can modify – how it can be a far better knowledge for healthcare consumers and locate far better cost discounts and outcomes together the way.
Dr. Knight joins host Jonah Comstock to talk about some of the important thoughts in the forthcoming e book.
This episode is introduced to you by League.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Perform!
- Dr. Summer Knight’s tale and why she wrote Humanizing Health care.
- Humanizing Health care as a North Star for reforming all the areas of healthcare.
- The three +one important motorists of healthcare transformation.
- Why humanity has to be hardwired in as technology enhances.
- Changing the tradition of care delivery and building therapeutic alliances.
- Rethinking the healthcare consumer as a client, not a patient.
- Healthfulness hubs – an infrastructure for operationalizing care networks.
- Reforms to preventative care and healthcare finance.
- Dr. Knight’s advice for HIMSSCast listeners.
Additional about this episode:
Pre-get the e book
Humanizing Health care: the web site
Allegheny Health Community group improves transitional care management
Palms-no cost voice tech helps Saratoga Medical center conserve PPE and make certain team basic safety
Weaving Zoom into workflow and updating EHR saves clinic throughout COVID-19
Memorial Health works by using chatbots to boost patient knowledge, streamline workflows
Treatment coordination, telehealth startups merge to guidance susceptible senior populations
Health equity focused startup Cityblock lands $fifty three.5M in funding
Unite Us raises $35M to hook up healthcare with social services